IHE was formed to address the growing demand for a holistic approach to organisational development. The founders bring with them a wide range of expertise and experience in many fields and across many cultures.
IHE also has the ability to call on a broad network of senior specialists with whom they work closely, and provide leading edge research, training and consulting services in coaching, leadership and organisational performance.
- We work at the core or causal level, not just at the level of symptom.
- We work with a whole systems approach, integrating people and
- We work in partnership with our clients while respecting their agenda
- Openness, honesty, integrity, confidentiality and business ethics
are vital to us.
- We deem Awareness, Responsibility and Self Belief to be the keys to individual and organisational performance.
- We treat existing professional, corporate and national cultures, and diversity with respect.
- We regard the alignment of vision and values to be essential
- We develop the in-company sustainability of our input in order to make ourselves redundant.