CTT Part I
Cultural Transformation Tools
Training for Consultants, Change Agents
and Human Resource Professionals
CTT Models and Tools
A Comprehensive Accreditation Program including a Workshop,
Mentoring Sessions, and Post Training Support
Supporting Leaders in Building Values-Driven Organisations
To provide consultants, change agents and human resource professionals with models and tools for measuring and assessing individual, team and organisational cultures.
The Part I CTT Models and Tools program is a comprehensive accreditation process, including a two day workshop, two individual mentoring sessions and periodical post training material support. Participants are involved in lectures, discussions and group activities.
Each training course is limited to a maximum of 10 people. It is designed for a small group to ensure depth and experiential learning tailored to each participants own needs.
At the end of the program, you will have a detailed understanding of the Cultural Transformation Tools® and how to carry out values assessments. You will be provided with the materials necessary to promote this concept with your clients. You will be supported by the Institute of Human Excellence (IHE) in implementing your first CTT assessment with confidence and success. By the end of this course you will have a deep appreciation of the Barrett Seven Levels of Consciousness Model, its heritage and philosophy. You will understand the process for setting up and running a survey with your clients and you will also be proficient in reading and interpreting the values assessment charts. It is important that we cover these critical elements first in order to give you a foundation for using CTT.
- To familiarise participants with the background and theoretical frameworks of the Cultural Transformation Models and Tools.
- To provide participants with an understanding of how to work with the Cultural Transformation Tools® and present the results of Individual, Team, Corporate, Leadership, and Cultural Compatibility Values
Assessments to their clients.
Seven Corporate Transformation Tools®
- Individual Assessments
- Team Culture Assessments
- Corporate Culture Assessments
- Leadership Values Assessments
- Mergers and Acquisitions Compatibility
- Cultural Compatibility Assessments – Selection of New Employees
- Customer Assessment of Corporate Values
You Will Learn
- The Seven Levels of Corporate Consciousness
- The Seven Levels of Leadership Consciousness
- The Six-Part Business Needs Scorecard Diagnostic
- How to use the Cultural Transformation Tools®
- Individual Values Assessments (IVA)
- Team Values Assessments (TVA)
- Cultural Culture Assessments (CVA)
- Merger Compatibility Assessments
- Leadership Values Assessment (LVA)
- How to interpret and present the results of the Values Assessments
- How to Market the Cultural Transformation Tools® to your external or internal Clients
How You Will Benefit
- The right to use the Cultural Transformation Tools® (CTT Accreditation)
- Detailed understanding of how to use the Cultural Transformation Tools®
- State-of-the art techniques to apply in your own practice
- Affiliation with Barrett Values Centre LLC
- Opportunity to join the global CTT Members Network
At the end of the course you will be given a complementary Individual Values Assessment valued at USD$200.00 so that you can practice using the tools in a live one-to-one client environment. We want to give you the opportunity to take the theory from the classroom and get practical experience.
If you wish to go further and are looking for a more in depth insight into the models and assessments as well as tools, exercises, workshops and cultural implementation methodologies, then you may want to take the CTT Part 2 course which is entitled Building a Vision-Guided, Values-Driven Organisation.
Trainer and Facilitator – Niran Jiang
We are now offering our Part I course in China. Click here for details.
We take every effort to ensure that the information in this document is valid and up-to-date. However, no guarantee is made that prices, dates or any other information are accurate and we reserve the right to change them at any time. Please contact us should you wish to confirm any specific details.